SNAP ON SMILES
If you want to improve the appearance of your teeth and have been considering cosmetic dentistry, then you may know that cosmetic dentistry is a huge step with the possibility of consuming large amounts of time and money depending on the specifics of your case. If you found a way to “try out” a different look without having to go through the rigors of spending significant time and amount of money, no doubt you would appreciate it. Well, there is good news as Snap-On Smile is just the right solution for you. It can give you an idea of what you would get if you go for cosmetic dentistry so you can decide to go for a permanent solution if you like the results or you can even continue to use them as your long-term solution.
Snap-On Smile appliance is produced with a thin but very sturdy dental resin that mimics the appearance of an arch of natural teeth. It can be worn over your upper teeth or lower teeth. Snap-On Smile is a very simple and painless way to get a beautiful smile. A lot of research and developments have been made on Snap-On Smile in recent years that is why they are very strong. You can enjoy your favorite meals and drinks with Snap-On Smile and they are easy to maintain.
It is the unique and superb formula of hi-tech dental resin if Snap-On Smile that makes it very thin and extremely strong at the same time. It will suit you perfectly well and will give you a pretty, natural looking smile. It doesn’t matter if you have stains, chips, missing teeth or gaps. Snap-On Smile is also affordable to the extent that you can use them after a tooth extraction or after an implant has been fixed to avoid leaving gaps in your teeth before you finally get restoration. A great number of people worldwide have been able to enjoy the unique advantages of Snap-On Smile as it has given them a renewed confidence to smile.
Eligibility and Procedur
If you’re wondering if it’s okay for you to get a Snap-On Smile, then you should know that it is practically for everyone. When you discuss with your dentist, they will give you more information and let you know if Snap-On Smile is appropriate for you. However, people who are prone to gum disease, or with an overbite (protruding front teeth), and also those that do not have appropriate tooth structure to provide support for the appliance are not advised to use the Snap-On Smile appliance.
Upon confirmation that you’re good to go with Snap-On Smile, your dentist will make some careful impressions of your teeth and also discuss some salient issues with you such as the color or shade you desire and the shape options as well. All information obtained will be sent to the laboratory where your Snap-On will be produced.
On your next visit, your Snap-On Smile will be fitted for you. If any adjustments are needed, they will be carried out immediately so you can enjoy your smile. Instructions will be given to you as well, on how to insert it and how to maintain it.
So, in just two, short, painless visits, that doesn’t require any form of drilling or shots or any chance of change in tooth structure, you can easily get your perfect smile when your Snap-On Smile is fixed.
Is Snap-On Smile Good For You?
Generally, the Snap-On Smile appliance can be comfortably used by practically everyone but if you have any of the conditions listed below or fall into any of the categories of people then Snap-On Smile will make an excellent choice for you.
- Gaps, crooked, stained or missing teeth
- Those who are not eligible candidates for bridges or implants
- If you are a fan of the aesthetic appeal of flashy smiles such as found in Hollywood and do not have the kind of money for and cannot stand the discomfort that stems from the invasive and complex dental procedures.
- Also, if you have an old-fashioned removable partial denture and you’re desirous of a more beautiful and comfortable alternative then Snap-on Smile is for you.
How Long Does It Last?
That question might be on your mind. Well, with proper care, your appliance should last you for several years. You can be expectant that it will last you for about as long as a partial denture or a night guard that’s worn for problems such as teeth grinding will. It is inclusive of a one-year warranty which covers problems with the material and workmanship. You may also choose to purchase an extended warranty if you want.
How To Take Care of Snap-On Smile
Maintenance of Snap-On is not rocket science. It can be easily maintained, all you have to do to keep it clean is, soak in a special solution for a duration of 15 minutes a day. It is also required that you put in a drop of antibiotic solution into each of the “pockets” of the appliance before inserting it.
Advantages of Snap-On Smile
Snap-On Smile has a number of advantages that set them apart from many other appearances enhancing appliances. Some of these benefits include;
- Completely Reversible – A distinguishing factor of Snap-On from many other cosmetic dental treatments is that it is totally reversible. There is no need for any dental work or modification of your existing teeth in order to prepare them for the appliance.
- You Eat What You Want – Your diet would not be affected by using Snap-On Smile. It’s only gum and also, very sticky foods that are not advisable to chew on when using the appliance. Other than that, it’s completely okay to wear Snap-On Smile when you eat and drink.
- In comparison to other treatment options such as dental implants, Invisalign, or dental veneers Snap-On Smile is both time and money saving.
- Numerous cosmetic defects can be hidden by the appliance including crowded teeth, crooked teeth, stained teeth, gaps, and worn down teeth.
- It is very comfortable, even more than partial dentures.
Also, a special cleaning solution which will be given to you by your dentist will be needed for cleaning This is because regular use of toothpaste and denture cleaners may cause damage to the appliance.
You should also handle with great care when inserting and during removal so that you do not break it. When not in use, it’s best that you keep it in a case.